Question:
Please! What's wrong with me???
2006-08-26 10:03:31 UTC
Well right now I'm not only suffering through 2 really bad ear infections, but also a cold.

So today I wake up and you know how there sometimes are crusty stuff in your eye..... things? Well I had TONS of that stuff only watery sort of , and then there was dry crusty stuff all around my eyes stuck in between my eyelashes. Thankfully I got rid of it. Both of my eyes are pink, but one of my eyes is REALLY pink and I just don't know what's going on.
Six answers:
A Designer
2006-08-26 10:23:05 UTC
Yeah, it's "Pink Eye" (called conjunctivitis in 'doctor-ese').

Pink Eye is HIGHLY contagious, so don't put your fingers in your eyes anymore. Only use clean tissues to wipe your eyes, and dispose of them immediately, washing your hands afterwards. Make an appointment with your doc or, if an appointment is too far off, go to urgent care and get in to see someone ASAP. Severe cases of conjunctivitis left untreated can cause damage to the eye.

On the other hand, the drops that a doc can prescribe to you should clear up the problem within a few days....

Good luck.
Dino4747
2006-08-26 17:09:07 UTC
Sound like "Pink Eye" to me. Go to the doctor.
2006-08-26 22:10:13 UTC
Pink eye!! Go to the Doctor or it wont get better!! good luck i hope you feel better. I know what your going through!! It is not fun!! Hang in there!
2006-08-26 17:10:29 UTC
you could have an eye infection of pink-eye

Go to a doctor immediatley if they hurt, itch, and are just uncomfertable

PS, just reading what you're going through made my eyes water
hanna111greenday
2006-08-26 17:09:23 UTC
im not sure but i think u got pink eye
2006-08-27 04:49:29 UTC
sounds like pink eye..go to a doctor...it's really contagious...keep your family members away from you.