Question:
What kind of problems can occur as a result of wearing flip flops for too long?
longlost22
2006-08-25 06:26:34 UTC
What kind of problems can occur as a result of wearing flip flops for too long?
Six answers:
mary_not_cathy
2006-08-25 06:38:41 UTC
you can turn into a FLIP-FLOP yourself in no time!
Fleur de Lis
2006-08-25 06:32:47 UTC
Your feet don't get very good support and you are putting alot of pressure on your feet. If you don't have any foot problems, you may not notice for a long time.
J D
2006-08-25 06:30:18 UTC
I have some strange tan lines from wearing mine too much, I guess thats not really a problem but....
2006-08-25 07:02:25 UTC
If you're a guy, people might start to suspect that you're gay. Of course, that would only be a problem if you were actually straight.
2006-08-25 06:30:14 UTC
I wore them constantly when living abroad, my feet ached and so did my hips. They didn't give any type of support or shock absorption
rab2344
2006-08-25 06:31:46 UTC
You will be considered a cracker redneck