Question:
Does HEAD ON for HEADACHES really work?
Stratobratster
2006-08-25 17:47:39 UTC
I get major headaches that aspirin, acetaminaphen, and ibuprofen will not affect. They last for hours and if I sleep I wake up with it.
Five answers:
Heather B
2006-08-25 17:52:09 UTC
I get major headaches, but I won't buy the stuff because the commercial is so annoying. Migraine Excedrine helps me.
First Lady
2006-08-26 00:55:26 UTC
I don't understand how it's supposed to work, but that commercial gets on my nerves! If nothing else works for you though, you could give it try. You may need to go to the doctor if you're having frequent headaches that aren't being relived by OTC pain relievers.
2006-08-26 00:55:02 UTC
Check with a doctor to see if they are migraines. Regular aspirin or painkillers don't usually touch a migraine, but there are some medications that do.
2006-08-26 00:51:10 UTC
It doesn't work!!! But the DAM- commercial gives me a headache!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gina K
2006-08-26 00:51:45 UTC
apply directly to the forehead! apply directly to the forehead! apply directly to the forehead! apply directly to the forehead! apply directly to the forehead!